NeD Tax offers advice to employers and employees about cross-border work in the Netherlands. Advice is often needed at an early stage, for example when an employee and an employer are negotiating about the Dutch employment conditions and the employment contract. Getting to know the consequences creates trust between both sides and prevents problems afterwards.
Advice about work in the Netherlands
When someone from abroad is going to work in the Netherlands, several subjects come into play. We have expertise on the following subjects:
- international tax treaties (183 day rule);
- taxation in the Netherlands (interest mortgage deduction, company car, etc.);
- Dutch social insurance system;
- Dutch employment conditions and labour law;
- calculating a salary-split (dividing your income when working in two or more countries can lead to having a net income advantage).
Work in the Netherlands and the employer
We support employers on different topics, such as:
- hiring employees in the Netherlands;
- sales agent Netherlands / Dutch representative;
- allocation of salary costs;
- secondment to the Netherlands;
- hiring out labour to the Netherlands;
- highly skilled migrants.
Work in the Netherlands and the employee
We help employees with preparing their income tax return in the Netherlands in order to ease and optimize their tax situation, which helps in paying not too much tax in Holland.
Work in the Netherlands in practice
NeD Tax advises and helps you with the practical implementation, for example with preparing the Dutch employment contract, assessing collective labor agreement obligations and salary administration in the Netherlands.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us by filling out the contact form. One of our English speaking consultants will contact you at short notice.