Together, our team at NeD Tax tries to prevent the spread of the coronavirus for the safety of our customers, business partners and employees.
To this end we have taken several hygiene precautions. We follow the government’s and its scientific advisors’ guidelines, rules and recommendations. These apply to NeD Tax and all visitors of the office premises:
- Work at home when you display symptoms of flu or the common cold
- Keep at least a 1,5m distance between yourself and the next person
- No handshakes
- Regularly and diligently wash your hands with soap and water
- Dry your hands with a paper towel
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper tissues and throw them away immediately after use
- Try to limit touching of your eyes, nose and mouth to a minimum
It is possible that employees work from home every now and again. This may cause that the situation in the office differs from what we are used to, compared to pre-corona office days and workdays. We ask of you, please do not enter the office premises spontaneously, but make an appointment beforehand with your contact.
Appointments / meetings
Appointments and meetings will mostly take place through phone calls or video calls.
Please, when visiting in person for a meeting, do not expand your visiting party beyond 2 persons maximum. We ask you to follow the hygiene precautions stated above. You will be welcomed in a room in which there is enough space to meet with enough space to keep a safe distance.
We always offer our guests good coffee during our meetings; due to the current situation we would ask you to help yourselves to it at one of our coffee corners.
We request you to send your documents digitally in stead of on paper. You can send us your digital documents safely through secure document exchanges such as SecuDoc or WeTransfer.
Thank you very much for your cooperation,
Team NeD Tax